Christopher G Knowles, Barrister & Solicitor has been serving the Windsor-Essex and surrounding communities for over 10 years providing a multitude of services in the community including:
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Ontario Chapter;
- Member of the Ontario Association of Child Protection Lawyers;
- Member of the Family Responsibility Office (FRO) Lawyer Panel: Provide Legal Services to the Ministry of the Attorney General as agent on behalf of the Director of FRO in the enforcement of support obligations and prosecution of delinquent support payors.
- Member of the Office of the Children's Lawyer (OCL) Panel: Provide legal representation to children in custody/access and child protection cases, representation for minor parents and adoption consents.
- Prosecutor for the Corporation of the Town of Lakeshore, Municipal By-Law enforcement.
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, Sessional Instructor.
- Member of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice Family Law Liaison Committee.
- Coach for the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law: Niagara, Jessup and Laskin Moot Teams.
- Coach for the Tecumseh Soccer Association; U-14 boys division.
- Director on the Windsor-Essex Bilingual Legal Clinic Board of Directors.
- Pro Bono Counsel to SOS Eglises (Re: St. Joachim/Pointes-Aux-Roches Churches)
For all your family law and child protection needs, contact extremely qualified Barrister & Solicitor Christopher G Knowles in Windsor, Ontario